- Chemistry: Lithium-thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology
- Nominal capacity: 1200 mAh
- Open circuit voltage: 3.66V (at +20C +68F)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V (at 1mA +20C +68F)
- Storage Temperature: +30C +86 F max (recommended)
- Operating temperature: -55C / +85C
- Diameter(max): 14.5mm (0.55 in)
- Height (max): 25.25mm (1 in)
- Typical weight: 12g (0.4z)
- Pre-soldered wires for easily making battery packs or other connections
- Backup power for circuit board.
- General purpose; camera/electronic cells
- Medical equipment; military/aerospace
- Telecommunications; water/electricity meter
- LED lighting applications
Also known as:
- Tadiran TL-5902, TL-2150, TL-5151, TL-5902, TL-5101, TL-5111, Saft LS-14250, LS-14250c, Toshiba ER3v, Sonnenschein SL-350/S, SL-750/S, SL-150/S, pmd 14250, sx 14250, tt 14250, AMD 14250, tx 14250, ca 14250, alpha 14250, km 14250, BM 14250, IP 14250, ex 14250, qm 14250, gx 14250, ww 14250, dx 14250, sm 14250, bk 14250
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Please discharge the battery few minutes with 100mA,if the battery voltage is lower than your need or consult ABLE.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled
The manufactured date appears on the battery. The battery has a shelf life of 7 - 10 years.