- Size: D
- Capacity: 19000mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCI2)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Brand: Omnicel
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- UL Approved --- BBCV2.MH30127
- Included Qty: 1
- Nominal capacity 19Ah ( 19000 mAh)
- Open circuit voltage(at +20C +68F) 3.66V
- Nominal voltage(at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V
- Pulse capability: Typically up to 400 mA
- Max. Continuous current: 230mA Max
- Storage (recommended) +30C +86 F max
- Operating temperature range -55C / +85C
- lithium-thionyl chloride(Li-SOCl2) technology
- Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at +68F, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Diameter(max): 32.9mm (1.4 in)
- Height (max): 61.5mm (2.46 in)
- Typical weight: 100g (3.5 oz)
- Tadiran TL2300, Tadiran TL4930, Tadiran TL5930, Saft LS-33600, Saft LS-33600C, Saft LSH20, Sonnenschein SL-780, Tekcell SB-D01, Omnicel ER34615, Xeno XL-200F, XL-205F, Minamoto ER34615, ER20, ER32L615
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- high tech dive computers
- Metering systems
- night vision equipment
- Memory backup for computers
Lithium Thionyl Chloride has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries.
- This is a non-rechargeable Lithium battery. Please Do not try to recharge it!
- This is not a high drain battery, please don't use it for the applications with discharging current > 400 mA!
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in a few seconds.